Friday, August 1, 2008

I Found Nemo

I'd like to propose a toast.
“To all the special ‘f’ words:
· friends...
· family...
· fate...
· forgiveness...
· and forever.”...(My First Mister)

People make choices. Right or wrong? Some win, some lose, but at the end of the day everyone loses something or someone. Some choices resulted in the loss of my Nemos. I found my Nemos again; virtually at least.

My baby Nemo isn’t the ‘run of the mill’ type of person. She IS everything and more. She is edgy, brilliant, beautiful, gifted, creative and talented. She could take me on and while I’d accept her challenge I know she’d could take me down.

I’ve waited for a long time for her and someday we will come full circle again. She rocks! She will be a change agent in this world. Mark my words...I can feel her swimming. (and hear her cussing me at the same time)

"Cheers to Nemo!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVoC_CJbow&feature=related

No comments: