Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Run For Life

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. First and foremost this is dedicated to my beloved friend Linda who completed her survival lap this past September. Long may you live girl!

Secondly this is in memory of my mother-in-law ‘Annie’ and my beautiful niece ‘Belle’ who both fought a valiant fight against cancer and inspired us all.

Finally this is a tribute to my niece Brit who just finished her second “Run for the Cure” and my daughter Hilary who was the ECI “Rebel of the week” for raising the most money for cancer research. I challenge both of you to change your world. You are future leaders. I love you!

Together we can make cancer history. And to all you ladies out there, don’t forget to feel your ta-tas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgiwrvEX8wY&feature=related

No comments: